Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Summertime fun

 Marks Grandma Landis from North Carolina came to visit this summer.  It was wonderful to see her and I am so glad the kids got to meet their great grandmother.  She has such a strong mind and a righteous spirit.


 What is summer without ice cream melting all over your face....

 We have had quite a few picnics this summer.  Nowadays the request is always coming from Tag.

 I caught this double rainbow as I was driving to pick up Mark from work.  It was much more pretty in person.

 Me and the Truman Show hanging out at a baseball game waiting for the much anticipated fireworks.  Which 2 kids do you think ended up crying?

 Getting kind of chubby...and this was about a month ago.


 Tai put this shot together and yelled for me to get the camera.  They were all excited to show me this pose.

 After a week long Brazilian camp, Tai and her class put together a show for the parents that included Portuguese songs, games and dance called Capoeira.  This camp was a prelude to her Portuguese immersion program she will be in all the way through at least 6th grade.  I talked to her Brazilian teacher (in Portuguese) a bit at parent teacher conference and I just nodded like I knew what she was saying... quite a familiar feeling :)





 I thought this was a rather cute shot of my hubby with his monocular trying to follow what was going on at Tai's performance.

Dinner at the park.

The answer to the 2 crying kids was Tag and Tatum.

Hopefully I will post somemore soon with more recent stuff.

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

oh, lots of cute pictures!
A few things:
1. Truman looks so dark...do you think his hair will go lighter like your other kids?
2. how are you and tai liking the immersion program?
3. fireworks never fail to scare someone
and 4.for a long time jax and kamryn were the hardest out of the four...I feel like you are now going through that with tag and tatum, a year later. don't worry addison blows them out of the water now. (and the middle two are getting much easier)

m e a d o w said...

Meagan! I haven't checked this in so long! Good job posting photos. Your kids are soooo beautiful! Tatum is a doll. I miss those kids!