Thursday, March 26, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
My sister Mikelle is turning 25 (I believe) today. I will give 3 memories of her.
1. The infamous "door" incident. When she was a young kid she forgot to close the back door one time but claims that she did close it. It was such a stupid argument but we still argue about it to this day for I know that she left it open!
2. Mikelle used to get car sick easily. One time she was sitting behind me in the suburban on a trip. She started to barf and tried to catch it in her blanket but instead it bounced off the blanket onto me.
3. Mikelle was quite sensitive about things when she was little and being the loving siblings that we were we nicknamed her SF, (sensitive feelings). She was quite "sensitive" about that nickname. Now, however she is the furthest thing from "SF". I love how she is so "tough" and lets things roll off her back.
Mikelle I hope I didn't embarrass you! I think you are so awesome and admire you so much. You are a wonderful mother and sister and just a really good person. One of my favorite things about Mikelle is that "look" she gets when she is all serious about winning an argument-- I love that. :)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
We just got this jumper thing that Talmage seems to like.
Enjoying our first sunny day.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Enjoy this for a split second:)
Top 5 TV shows right now:
1. 24 (started being a fan the 3rd season)
2. American Idol (not really too interested until the top 10 or so although I am a huge fan of Adam Lambert--one of the best voices I have ever heard, or at least the best screamer I have ever heard)
3. Glenn Beck (I have been watching since fall of '07 and now consider myself informed of the issues-- if you haven't yet seen it--you will, truly eye opening)
4. The Office (brand new fan as of this season, I didn't think I would like it but turns out I do)
5. Friday Night Lights (I don't know what it is but I got to keep watching)
I have now discovered HULU. Since we don't have Tivo this is great to watch shows at my convenience. www.hulu.com