Monday, May 5, 2014

Blessed

We feel so blessed in our life right now.  It is truly wonderful to have this sweet spirit in our home.  I love having a newborn.  It hasn't always been this way.  I have definitely grown into motherhood.  But I can say I am enjoying my children immensely right now.

Thomas was blessed by his dad yesterday.  It was a very special blessing and took us by surprise.  He looked so cute in his blessing outfit.





Saturday we went to the Tulip Festival.  I have to say I like this place more than Disneyland.  There are beautiful tulips of amazing color everywhere.  Rolling hills, small streams, ponds, huge waterfalls, amazing gardens.  Tai was in heaven.  The family loved it!  Perfect weather made it the perfect experience.



















If only there weren't any people there!!

No comments: