Thursday, December 25, 2014

Scenes from Mexico

Mark and I have started a book recounting our top Ensenada memories.  These are done in Marks distinctive drawing style.  I get a really creative birthday card every year done in this scribbley style--which I look forward to so much.  Anyway, here are the first 3.  If you have any top memory suggestions just leave a comment.

 This one is SEASICK while deep sea fishing.



 Last year at La Bufadora Mark got bombarded by a street vendor selling this coconut drink.  Mark got flustered and didn't know what to say.  So, SAWDEE,  SAWDEE  were the words coming out of his mouth.  You know like sorry with a Mexican accent.  You could see the conflict in his mind, not wanting to be rude but trying to get out of there.





  

Who could forget when Marlene encountered a naked man on the beach.  I believe she started talking to him but then realized too late that he was naked.  Awkward.

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Haha. These are all so funny.

Sky said...

My favorite was when Mark was in the ocean and an eel attacked his leg, but it was really me.