Monday, April 14, 2008

Could it finally be spring?!!


Today is the best day of my life! After 6 long months of being uncomfortably cold... It is warm outside!! And to think, I used to think the 60's was cold, now it is heaven. Actually, it might have reached the 70's today. This nice weather came just in time because I said to myself, if I have to go through one more cold day I am moving back to Arizona immediately, no matter the ramifications.
We found these amazing flowers in the backyard. They are perfect! Now we are just waiting for the tulips I planted last fall to bloom out front. We will see if it happens... I have never planted anything in my life until those tulips.

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Those flowers are pretty! Yes, yesterday felt like spring, I loved it. (Even though it was in the 60's). But today the blasted wind is back. I can't wait for summer ! Spring is notoriously windy here.

Luke & Shawnie said...

Tai is too cute! I am so happy you guys came to visit! Can't wait to see you again!