Monday, October 6, 2008

fun filled weekend

On Saturday Tai had a birthday party at the gym. She invited all of her cousins and a couple of friends. Here is a picture of Tai with two of her nursery friends. She had the time of her life.











My mom and dad came up for my dad's mission reunion. They were able to visit us for a day. We went up the canyon to aspen grove and saw all the beautiful colors of the changing leaves. They were hoping I would have my baby while they were in town, but alas we were all disappointed.















Now this is a better picture of the reality of my belly. Here we are at the Wildflower Inn



October conference is my favorite weekend in the world. Listening to conference is better to me than Christmas. Also, Mark and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday. A few weeks ago we took a 24 hour retreat to Salt Lake and went to the symphony and stayed at a little bed and breakfast that smelled like a grandma's house. They made the best breakfast I have ever had. The most delicious belgian waffle with fresh peaches on top. We also went out to eat at the Red Iguana and it was fabulous. We visited the Capitol this time instead of Temple Square since we have been there a hundred times. All in all it was such a refresher for both of us especially Mark since he has been working like a maniac.

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

I bet she loved having a party at the gym. I have a present for the baby and Tai...I'll get it in the mail soon! Can't believe they ahve the same birthday! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

It's Ruth! I found your blog through the Desert Lights girls! Hope you had that baby! I love to see your sweet little family! Email me,
ruth_manwaring@yahoo.com
and I will give you the username and password to access our blog. Hope all is well!