Saturday, October 11, 2008

Talmage!

Talmage Elias Tabla
(5 days old)
I got a bunch of big purple splotches on my face after the delivery, I guess I am a champion pusher.

Meadow and Talmage
Grandma was able to come on Thursday and help us. Thank goodness for that. Thanks Mom!I was right, I did have the baby that day, well actually the next morning at 8:10 am. October 7th. So now Tai and Talmage have the same birthday! Our cute little guy that looks exactly like Tai looked when she was born weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and is 21 inches. We are blessed that Talmage is healthy and everything went great with the labor and delivery. His full name is Talmage Elias Tabla. The only negative is that I separated my symphysis or something like that so it is very difficult and painful to walk. I have to use a walker! and I don't know how long it will take to heal. But at least we have a healthy baby boy.










5 comments:

Mikelle said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see pictures of that boy. He is so cute! Now I just need to see him in person...

Luke & Shawnie said...

Oh he is so cute! He does look so much like tai's baby pics! I am glad everything went well! Congrats!

The Deborah Sector said...

Congrats to your family! He is precious. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Meag! You make the cutest kids! CONGRATULATIONS! How fun for them to share a birthday! Holland and I share one, too! Pretty awesome! You did good, girl! Give him a little kiss on the forehead from me! Love you!

Lindsey's Lemonade said...

Meagan, your new little guy is so adorable! Congrats!
love, Lindsey and Ryan Smith