Thursday, November 20, 2008

random pics

Tai had fun decorating christmas cookies in halloween colors. (The word color is really looking weird to me right now) Does this ever happen to you?


How do you turn pictures to face the right way?



Tag was content in this little nook for a good 30 minutes while I got Tai ready for bed.


*You have probably noticed he has the same blanket in every photo. That is because it is so warm and soft and the perfect size and he is happier in this blanket than any other. Thanks Shawnie!







4 comments:

Luke & Shawnie said...

Yay, I am so happy he likes it! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Mikelle said...

I can't wait to see you guys...less than a week!

m e a d o w said...

It happened to me the other day with the word money. Like really "m-o-n-e-y"? That's how you spell it? I know it is, but still. Tai is pretty.

Luke & Shawnie said...

what do you want for Christmas???????