Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lost


Well, I lost my camera:( Hopefully it turns up, but I searched everywhere. I am so sad. My gut tells me Tai threw it in the garbage can, and now it is long gone to the dump.


I will post a picture from the past.

This is a cute one from Christmas Day.

Here is some exciting news.....we got a MINIVAN! Wahoo. We got a steal of a deal $800 for a '98 Dodge Grande Caravan. After crowding in our small acura, I feel like we are living in the lap of luxury now. I would post a picture but...alas, no camera:(

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

I keep finding toys in our garbage can (thanks to Jaxson)...but at least not a camera! Hopefully it will still turn up. Glad you will have more room in your car...Im sure it will be easier on you.

Anonymous said...

You seriously paid only $800 for a 98 Dodge minivan? Oh My GoSH!