Tuesday, February 10, 2009

replacement camera

Looks like the old camera is lost forever so we got a pawn shop replacement. Here are some pics:

Mark and Tag after church.


Don't you think he looks like a little boy here, not a baby?


Tai spent some time splashing in the rain puddles.


My hard working husband usually leaves for work before 7:00am and doesn't get home until about 6:30pm. On this rare occasion, after work, he was able to listen to a symphany all the way through (his passion is classical music). As a bonus, he was able to spend some quiet time with Tag.







2 comments:

Mikelle said...

YAY!I was just about to come comment and ask if you had found your camera. At least you got a replacement and I can continue to see pictures of you guys!

Luke & Shawnie said...

WOW Tag is getting so big! I was so sad that I didnt get to see you two when you were down!!