Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Colorful Kids

Everytime I carry Tag down the stairs we walk by Tai's room and when Tag sees it he starts kicking he legs in excitement and leaning towards the door like he wants to go in there. He LOVES to spend time with Tai.

Remember a few days ago when Tai picked the Tulips? Well, this time she and her friend picked the rest of them. UUGH! It made me so mad! We had a nice long discussion about this and put it this way, it won't happen again. (I guess it can't cause they are all picked!) They are beautiful though.

This is just the half of it. Let's just say it was on all parts. Tai obviously found my hiding place for the markers.


1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Was the marker on anything else, or just her? If it was my kid, I bet it would be all over the walls and furniture. Although, Hallie has grown out of that stage...Jaxson is just getting into it.