Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Irresponsible me!

I can only be responsible for so much!  I have my limit, so I choose not to get stressed out over some particular things that I think really annoy other people.  Here is a list of things I tend not to stress over because I choose to worry about other things instead.

1.  Phone-  I do not have an iphone or expensive phone which I love because then I can let Truman play with it and keep him content.  The problem is he drops it in the craziest places I don't think to look.  I also have a very hard time keeping my phone on me which means I rarely answer the phone.  I'm sorry everyone!   But I don't have many people call me anyway.  As a matter of fact, I survived over a month without my phone when it was lost.  (I found it in a boot in the back of a closet I rarely go in). I'm glad I didn't get a new phone or a new plan.  We pre-pay so no big deal.

2.  Money-  Although I am now in charge of the bills and stay on top of that. I could care less about petty cash laying around.  I like not not keeping track of it because then I am always pleasantly surprised when I find it again.  This drives Mark CRAZY!  So I keep doing it because its one of the few things that bugs him and everyone needs to be bugged by something :)

3.  Puzzle and game pieces-  My motto is when you want to find something don't look for it just start cleaning and you'll find a whole bunch of stuff.  I wish Mark lived by this motto.  He will spend way  to long looking for things.  I have had to institute the 5 min. rule.  Never spend more than 5 min. looking for anything.  Mark would have loved growing up in our house.  For some reason, we never lost any game pieces.

and last and most recent...
4. camera-  its a cheap camara and I thought I left it on top of the car then drove away.  That was my theory.  3 weeks later I found it in a diaper bag!  But in the mean time we got a tad bit better camera.  Yay!  I feel like a good photographer even though I will never take the time to learn all the functions :)

here are some recent pics:

Tai's gymnastics team






Sleeping Beauty


Afternoon fun in the mountains:




2 comments:

Mikelle said...

I love that picture of Tatum sleeping, very cute!

I wish I didn't care about little puzzle pieces and things, I hate being so anal about that kind of thing. I'm sure it drives my kids crazy, but we do have all the pieces to our games, haha!

LSWright said...

Yay! Love the update! Tai looks just like your gym pic at Grandpa's house :) and Truman in the last pic reminds me of Mogli from Jungle book! Miss you guys!