Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pictures of summer 2013

 The kids decided to all sleep on the same bed one night.







 There is nothing sweeter to me than Tatum sleeping.
 Independence weekend we headed to Salt Lake and walked around the Grand America Hotel.  Glenn Beck had a bunch of lectures and stuff going on down there.  It was awesome.  Later that night Mark, Tai, Tag and I went to THE MAN ON THE MOON presentation put on by Glenn.  It was absolutely spectacular! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlsjM64nre8  for the flag ceremony.
Tatum broke her collar bone this summer when a neighbor gave her a piggy back and she fell off.  It healed really fast within a few weeks.  This sling did not work at all.  It kept slipping back every 10 seconds.  But we did the best we could.




At the Princess Festival in June.  Grandpa Max and Grandma Gayle treated all the granddaughters to a special day being princesses.  This picture is missing a few.



 Tai was CinderEdna: a great little story about Cinderellas neighbor who works hard and doesn't care about what other people think.


This is my favorite dress of all time.  Tatum has loved this dress and you wouldn't believe the comments I get.  Its something I would have worn in the late seventies/early eighties.
 Tai showing off her muscles.
 Tatum and her best friend Simon.  For half the summer Simon would hold Tatum's hand everywhere they went.
 Front view of the dress.
Tai likes to see how fast she can climb this pole.  She is very fast!

3 comments:

grandpa gary said...

I miss my beautiful grandkids. I can't wait to see them. Tai you have more muscles than your grandpa.

LSWright said...

They are so cute! Poor little tatum! and I love her dress! and Tai! Those muscles!! Hope to see you guys for Christmas! Miss you!

Mikelle said...

That picture of tatum sleeping is the sweetest thing ever.

I wish I had tai's muscles and abilities! ( I tried to climb a pole last week while we were camping and it went horribly and embarassingly wrong).