Thursday, September 18, 2008

POP ROCKS

I was so happy when I found this plastic egg with pop rocks inside up in the cupboard. Who knows how long it was in there! After trying some myself, I knew I wanted to see Mark have some. If you know Mark, you know he would never in a million years put something like this in is mouth on his own. Even as a kid he just does not do this type of thing. He doesn't even chew gum. I'm glad I thought of catching a video of it...

I get so much happiness from watching Mark experience things for the first time.:)

2 comments:

m e a d o w said...

Uh, that was great....only Mark would say "chemical reaction" ha ha ha. He has really good teeth. Do you like me to comment on every post? Because I will.

Luke & Shawnie said...

Bathroom cleaner??? Has he tasted that before? haha this was hilarious!