Friday, September 5, 2008



Well this is interesting. I wanted to take a picture of my belly to show just how huge it is and for once the camara took off 40 pounds. I don't get it cause in real life I am seriously 3X bigger. I'm due in October and have never weighed so much in my life! Today I actually got the urge to get in shape (these urges don't come that often in my recent life). After the baby, I think I might make a come back to the great sport of gymnastics :) and follow in my hero Oksana Chusovita's footsteps. (I picked her as my favorite gymnast after the 1990 goodwill games, which I watched on video literally everyday for years to come, and lo and behold she is still going strong just competing in her 5th olympics. This is unheard of in gymnastics!, no, I don't think you understand, this is unbelievable!)

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Yeah, you llok tiny in that picture! Are you sure you didn't take that before I saw you last? j/k You will never be as big as I got with Hallie, so don't feel bad.

I know what you mean about getting the urge to get in shape...I always feel that way when I'm pregnant, but it goes away unfortunately.

Yes, that gymnast is crazy! Can you even imagine? How does her body handle it?

m e a d o w said...

I KNOW (about Oksana). I heard a non gymnast say that it was neat. NEAT????? Doing a cartwheel when you are 30 is neat. I think you are not as big as you think you are....horizontal stripes and everything!