Friday, September 5, 2008

Preschool



Tai started preschool this week. She is wearing Mark's backpack that is bigger than her. I'm too cheap to buy a little one for her. Sorry Tai. She is the youngest one in her class of mostly 4 year olds. She absolutely LOVES it! She comes home wired telling me all about it and is in the best mood ever for hours. I don't think she has ever been so happy for so long. If you know Tai, you know she is moody (like her mom). Only one pitfall is that she doesn't want to take a nap now.

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

I didn't know you were starting her in preschool! I'm glad she loves it, and she probably fits right in, she is so smart.

So, is she completely potty trained then?

And I called you a couple of days ago...still waiting for you to call back.

Luke & Shawnie said...

Aww, I miss her! Tell her I said Hi! My nephew Tate started preschool too, he comes home with crazy stories like he rode an elephant and played with E.T.

m e a d o w said...

Looks like Tai is getting a backpack from me for her birthday!