Sunday, December 14, 2008

The many Hair-do's of Tag

check out this sweet tail spiffy

punk/he was also born with some good lookn' sideburns


just out of the shower



2001 look



slick






curly






grandma's special







spanky








gq









blown to the wind


The one thing that everyone says when they see my baby for the first time is: "Look at all that hair!" Then some ask, "Don't you just love playing with it". And until yesterday, I just never really had.






















4 comments:

Mikelle said...

Haha, love all those different styles. I think people comment (me included), because he doesn't just have a full head of hair, it's really LONG hair. I never ever do Jaxson's hair, sometimes I do for church, but most of the time I just leave it.

Kristy F. said...

Hi Megan,
This is Kristy from HS. I came across your blog by seeing someone elses. how are you. Come see my blog to see how we're doing. Cute kids by the way!

Luke & Shawnie said...

HAHAHHA I love his hair! My favorite is grandmas special.

Crystal Star said...

We are jealous over here!