Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa now and then...

This was then...one year ago.

This makes me laugh every time...Tai has come a long way...

This was today, boy oh boy was Tai excited to see Santa-talking about it for days and days but you would never know seeing her reaction when on Santa's lap.

This is when we first spotted him before he sat down.

A tid bit timid :)

She asked Santa for Barney, but he thought she said bunny. I wonder what Santa will bring her a bunny or Barney...

It was a fun experience except that I forgot the stroller and Tag was sleeping and I parked in the furthest spot possible and ended up having to carry Tag in his carseat across the whole mall. Are these things heavy for anyone else or am I just a wimp?

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

I'm still carrying Jax around in his carseat. I don't have a good jacket for him, so it's easier to keep him bundled in the carseat with a big blanket. But, it is so heavy for me! And me carrying him when it is icy=not a good idea.

Hope you guys have a great Christmas! I will call you sometime over the next couple of days.

Crystal Star said...

This is so funny. Maybe it's the Santa at the Wright house. My cried this year. Way to document it all. Hope Christmas was great.

Luke & Shawnie said...

Thank you for the book! I love it! We sure missed you guys this Christmas!