Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Less than a second long video

Enjoy this for a split second:)

Top 5 TV shows right now:

1. 24 (started being a fan the 3rd season)

2. American Idol (not really too interested until the top 10 or so although I am a huge fan of Adam Lambert--one of the best voices I have ever heard, or at least the best screamer I have ever heard)

3. Glenn Beck (I have been watching since fall of '07 and now consider myself informed of the issues-- if you haven't yet seen it--you will, truly eye opening)

4. The Office (brand new fan as of this season, I didn't think I would like it but turns out I do)

5. Friday Night Lights (I don't know what it is but I got to keep watching)

I have now discovered HULU. Since we don't have Tivo this is great to watch shows at my convenience. www.hulu.com

No comments: