Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pics of the week- end of March

Look who got some teeth last week.


My boys!




Tai was so proud of herself after she decorated the top of her bookshelf. She wanted me to come see all the "beautiful" items arranged. I like the salt and pepper shaker she stole from the kitchen the best and for some reason that monkey always makes me smile.





We attempted to play sorry with Tai. Normally, we can get one fair game in and play by the rules before she starts acting silly and moving the peices how ever she wants. It took intense concentration and all my might to keep us on track this time as Tai was acting silly from the begining. But then it all went to pot as I got a phone call and Mark was falling asleep so before we knew what happened it ended up like this.





Last Saturday I took the kiddos to a park up the canyon while Mark tried to get some taxes done....how silly to think he would be done when I got back. It seems our taxes get more and more complicated as each year passes. After hours and hours of more work they are still not done. Oh, to live the simple life again would be splendid.










1 comment:

Mikelle said...

I like Tai's bookshelf arrangement. And especially that she described it as beautiful.

We've resorted to having an accountant do our taxes, because I don't have enough faith in myself to do it the right way. At least Mark knows what he is doing.

And I can't believe Tag has teeth already. He was just a newborn the last time I saw him!