Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PHEEENOMINAL!!!!

American Idol last night was the best night in the history of American Idol in my opinion. Maybe that had to do with the theme Rat Pak Standards-- I love that stuff. There are 5 contestants left and all five are great singers. Usually there is a frontrunner and usually you know the one that should be voted off, but they are all spectacular right now! I think all 5 are going to make great albums.

Adam- I have talked about him before and his amazing upper range. He can scream like no one else can. He has ultimate control over his voice like I have never seen. He is definetly in it to win it and seems to have had a strategy all along. He is good. Real good.

Allison- This girl can sing like no other! She is only 16 it is hard to believe. She is a rocker but I loved her song last night. She can definetly sing a ballad. Nice sound. Love her...

Danny- Power soul. He puts his heart into the songs and SINGS them if you know what I mean. Reminds me a bit of Taylor Hicks (AI winner) but Danny is 10 times better. Great tone. Great voice. Amazing.

Matt- Personally I like him a lot. He can do runs that are interesting and difficult and not typical. I think he lacks a little polish and once in a while is slightly off pitch but I truly enjoy listening to him and will buy his album for sure. I think what Randy said at the beginning of the season is true he is like a Michael Buble' and Justin Timberlake combined. I like that vibe...

Kris- Nothing stands out about him. He just has a good, sweet voice suitable for an "unplugged" kind of thing. Its pleasing. No criticism. Enjoyable to listen too.

I think the finals should come down to Adam and Allison but Danny could sneak in there. But like I said. I like them all!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

I don't know why, but it's funny to me that you like American Idol. It doesn't seem like you would. We watched bits and pieces of it last night...I like Danny and Matt the best, although I agree with you that the final two will be Alison and Adam.